Are you an Accounts Receivable Specialist? Are you experienced with Microsoft AX? Are you proficient in preparing aging reports, processing weekly collections, apply cash receipts, assisting in billing processes, analyzing payments and reconciling accounts receivable ledgers to the general ledgers. If you said YES to the previous questions this might be the job for you! Our client is a franchise leader looking to hire an AR Specialist to join their team permanently. This position will start out being remote until the company has the office return to work in person.
- Prepare A/R aging reports to review on a monthly basis
- Processing weekly collections either through ACH drafts, checks or any other collections process
- Provide support services including assisting in setting up stores for all brands. Review new franchise agreements and set up related accounting requirements in Microsoft AX.
- Apply cash receipts daily and ensure credit payments do not sit unpaid on customer account.
- Assist in weekly and monthly billing processes
- Analyze and reconcile distributor accounts and open receivables
- Follow up with franchise partners / distributors for any reconciling items on a regular basis and ensure all amounts collected from franchise partners are remitted.
- Analyze franchise payment trends and open receivables to provide A/R receivable updates weekly
- Research and resolve distributed receivables, double billings and short paysDevelop action plans for delinquencies
- Reconcile A/R ledgers to the general ledger
- Maintain collection records
- preparing AR aging reports (2 years of experience is required)
- processing collections (2 years of experience is required)
- applying cash receipts (2 years of experience is required)
- reconcile accounts (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft AX (2 years of experience is required)
- resolving disputed receivables (2 years of experience is required)
- general ledgers (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.