Do you have customer service or retail experience and enjoy interacting with customers to resolve any issues or challenges? Our client is seeking a Customer Service Call Center Respresentative to join the Customer Care team. This person will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Answer a high volume of incoming calls while utilizing multiple databases and resources.
- Process orders, returns, credits and exchanges for customers.
- Assist customers identify available energy conservation programs, rules and applicable processes.
- Assist customers using multiple forms of communication including but not limited to: phone, email, and chat.
- Process and file customer correspondence accurately.
- Prioritize and resolve customer issues.
- Assist with administrative duties and special projects for multiple departments.
- Work closely with other departments to resolve customer issues.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training
- A High school diploma or GED is required. (college degree preferred)
- Data Entry experience
Please click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
- Customer Service
- Call Center Support
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.