The Customer Service Representative provides exceptional customer care and helps to exceed customer expectations daily. This position performs daily sales order entry and payment processing undertakes the store’s administration functions and provides clerical support to store accounting functions that all help to create an easy, enjoyable guest shopping experience that generates new and repeat business.
***This is retail customer service desk position with Part-Time schedule 20-25 hours per week during store hours of 11am - 8pm - Weekends will be included*** Possibility to go to Full-time hours at a later date***
• Provide an outstanding service experience for every HomeStore customer and guest. Maintain a welcoming, professional visible presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that represents the Company brand image.
• Handle customer issues directed to the store, over the phone and in person; take detailed notes and execute steps needed for resolution in a positive, professional and helpful way.
• Respond to customer’s inquiries regarding sales, billing and delivery; call customers to confirm and schedule deliveries; partner with the sales team to meet and exceed customers’ service expectations professionally and with respect.
• Process sales orders accurately and efficiently. Follow cash handling procedures. Assist customers with the credit application process and financing arrangements as needed. Maintain sales transaction documentation.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 10 AM - 9 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.