Do you have experience with Business Operations? Are you knowledgeable in the medical field? You can use both of those skills in this Business Operations position. We are currently recruiting for an Business Operations Manager at a reputable and growing medical office in Marlton, NJ. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, effective time management, and ability to work independently with knowledge in medical terminology. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Coordinates all front-end processes relating to patient registration, insurance verification, point of service collections and pre-authorization to support an efficient and successful revenue cycle process .
- Frequently reviews and manages performance metrics to optimize revenue cycle processes.
- Works closely with team to review and efficiently manage the back-end office tasks relating to claims reimbursements, payment posting, statement processing, collections, and claims denials.
- Utilizes statistical reports, and other analytical tools to track claims through the entire lifecycle.
- Utilizes technology and other tools to strategize in identifying, developing, and implementing systems and process improvements to promote more efficient revenue cycle operations
- Develops, implements, and updates policies and procedures to ensure efficient operations to maximize revenue.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Organization (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Medical Terminology (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.