Consumer goods company located on the mid-Peninsula is looking to bring on a Human Resources Generalist. Human Resources Generalist will work closely with the Human Resources Manager in supporting day-to-day operations,program development, training, setting up HR policies and procedures, and leave management. Schedule is M-F 9am-5pm. Excellent opportunity to make an impact to an organization that is fast growing with great great growth oppportunity and stability.
• Support the day-to-day operations of the HR Department and assist with providing advice, consultation and guidance to include coaching and counseling on policy interpretation issues and resolution.
• Assists with developing systems, processes, and procedures to improve upon the overall operation effectiveness and efficiency of the HR Department.
• Works closely with HR Manager to ensure department and overall company compliance with new and ongoing laws; manage development of associated written policies and SOPs.
• Maintains thorough and up-to-date knowledge of the industry and assigned areas of responsibility to serve as an effective business partner.
• Assists with the facilitation of organizational development initiatives including performance management and talent assessment.
• Support employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- leave management (3 years of experience is preferred)
- program development (3 years of experience is preferred)
- employee and labor relations (3 years of experience is preferred)
- policy improvement (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.