• Perform and review tax allocations of partnership income. • Perform and review tax provisions for blocker corporations. • Compile and review tax data for federal and multi-state tax return & Schedule K-1 preparation -both partnership and corporations. • Identify and perform/review states withholding tax requirements relating to state income allocation to nonresident recipients. • Gather and analyze financial information from underlying portfolio companies for purposes of US filings - PFIC, CFCs, 926 forms, etc. • Identify and perform/review US withholding tax requirements relating to income allocations to foreign and tax-exempt recipients.
Premier Alternative Investment Fund in Boston. They have a tremendous track record, are extremely stable have been around a long time and most importantly they are doing well growing and thriving at this time. This is a brand new position due to growth of the company.
- tax (2 years of experience is required)
- public accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.