We are looking to identify a self-motivated, hands-on, and detail oriented Associate Director of Finance to join a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Boston. A successful candidate will have a background in the Big 4 (or large regional) and must have excellent business partnering experience, solid financial modeling skills, and a deep knowledge of the commercial operations within a pharmaceutical environment.
- Build and manage all aspects of planning cycles for organization (annual budget, forecasts, and long-range strategic plan).
- Distribute and disseminate monthly reporting packages to commercial business partners including variance to budget and latest forecast for both revenue and operating expenses.
- Identify risks/opportunities that drive financial results and effectively communicate to Finance and commercial leadership.
- Partner with accounting and commercial counterparts on all aspects of revenue reporting, which includes working with multiple data systems, reviewing sales orders to determine gross-to-net assumptions (government rebate programs, returns reserve and other adjustments to revenue).
- Collaborate with commercial functional areas on key strategic areas including pricing dynamics and contract administration.
- Provide financial leadership on all commercial operating expenses.
- Gross-to-Net (8 years of experience is required)
- Strategic Finance (8 years of experience is required)
- Annual Budget (8 years of experience is required)
- Monthly Reporting Packages (8 years of experience is required)
- Forecasting (8 years of experience is required)
- Revenue Recognition (8 years of experience is required)
- Big 4 (2 years of experience is required)
- Accounting Coursework (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Commercial Business (8 years of experience is required)
- Medical Device
- Years of experience: 8 years
- Experience level:Director
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.