Are you an expert in Excel? Do you have attention to detail? Are you looking for an earlier shift so you can still have time to enjoy the San Diego sun after work? We are looking for qualified individuals that have previous experience in customer service, great Excel skills, detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks, and maintaining/updating data on a regular basis. Randstad is looking for medical call center professionals to add to their team for an exciting position as a MEDICAL CALL CENTER OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST with an established biotech and pharmaceutical company in the Rancho Bernardo area. ***This position is currently Work From Home due to Covid 19. At any time, it can go back to being office-based. Must be able to commute to Rancho Bernardo.*** The Operations Support Specialist will be responsible for providing support to the Operations group. This includes maintaining and updating data on a daily basis in the various software packages used by Operations, which includes queue assignments, team member changes, new hires and terminations.
- Create and handle all temporary/permanent schedule changes within workforce enterprise software
- Add/remove employees and skill-sets within workforce enterprise software
- Research any scheduling/call routing issues. Respond to ad hoc requests
- Compile any necessary data for Operations reports
- Create, maintain, and deliver reports for the ITC and RSG
- Track and authorize timesheet submissions within the ITC
- Assist with handling the attendance line
- Serve as backup in maintaining time off requests and tracking of daily attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing and Data Entry
- Analytical Thinking
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.