Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? We are currently looking for a Data Coordinator that are engaged and enthusiastic and who are also organized and are very detailed oriented to join our team. This position is first shifr and is Remote (work from home). If you are interested please schedule a interview ASAP!
- Order OE, competitor, and internal samples.
- Organize and manage all sample inventories: OE, Competitor, Internal, and First Article Inspection (FAI), create sample libraries, organize locations, etc.
- Follow up, track, and document in support of the engineering team needs.
- Complete packaging inspections, product attributes, and data entry of various steps in the engineering process; data entry will entail entering various types of requests (CAD, Lab, photos, etc.) and tracking them through to completion, then returning them to the engineers.
- Manage several aspects of the engineering milestone process needs.
- Oversee team area, keeping it organized and in order.
- Collaborate cross functionally within the team and participate in projects outside the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Entering Data
- Organization (1 year of experience is required)
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.