Do you have experience working as a project coordinator? Are you knowledgeable in the electornic components field? You can use both of those skills in this Project Coordinator position for one of the world's leader in the electronics industry! It is a casual work environment with a dynamic & international team.
- Coordinate new and existing projects together with our North American based customers operating in various fields, e.g. Human-to-Machine Interfaces (HMI), Medical & Industrial applications.
- Oversee activities & progress of assigned projects ensuring customer expectations (i.e. deadlines) are met.
- Ensure smooth progress of assigned projects across various internal departments, within the U.S. based organization and corporate HQ in Germany alike.
- Create and maintain Gantt charts to keep projects on track and proactively identify conflicts.
- Direct and regular interaction (via eMail & Phone) with customers.
- Support the Sales Team during conference calls and joint on-site customer meetings (current travel restrictions & advisories permitting).
- Constant update of reports, i.e. Meeting Minutes and Visit Protocols.
- project coordination (3 years of experience is required)
- Gantt charts (1 year of experience is required)
- overseeing projects (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.