Our client is looking for a Sales Manager to manage their sales team, canvassing team and sales process so that the company hits its goals and sells sufficient work within the required profit margins. The Sales Manager will be responsible for building the sales team by prospecting, hiring, and firing. Having roof, trade, or constuction sales is required.
- Maintains regular communication with the Owner, marketing, staff and field personnel.
- Produces sales reports for our teams using customer management software.
- Working cooperatively to develop sales methods and systems that are most effective for growing the business.
- Lead sales meetings. Setting the agenda, times and location.
- Participates in ride alongs with reps to assess progress.
- Recruits new sales reps and provides training programs
- Review sold jobs to give feedback to the sales team.
- Perform the role of part-time salesman by running a few leads weekly until a team of 5 salesmen in residential sales is built. ($350k in personal sales)
- Sales Management (5 years of experience is required)
- Call Center Support
- Trade Sales (2 years of experience is required)
- Decision Making
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.