Our growing client, in Manchester, NH, has an immediate opening an Economic Team Leader. The ideal candidate should have an energetic personality. Role: Economic Team Leader (Temp-Hire) Location: Manchester, NH Target Salary: $75,000 Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead their team to meet deliverable deadlines and ensure a high-quality service meeting company standards.
- You are expected to be your team’s mentor, and resource for training. The Team Leader is responsible for holding their team accountable to meeting the production schedule.
- Act as a resource for team member’s success and problem solving. Ensuring team deliverables meet internal and external deadlines and quality standards, enhancing team member professional growth and development, motivating and promoting a positive environment
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.