Are you an Account Guru looking for a new opportunity with room to advance? Growing commercial truck dealership seeking professional to oversee accounting and administrative department. This is a temp-to hire position. Ideal attributes of a candidate:
· 5+ years of progressive responsibility and experience with most of the above duties
· Confidentiality and a sense of ownership for your work product
· Able to manage to deadlines with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to be flexible and adapt as needed as systems and processes evolve and change
· Background in accounting and ability to be a resource for one-off transactions
· Desire and ability to train direct-reports and keep them growing and progressing
· Ability to interact and add value for internal and external business partners and stake holders
· Perform the monthly accounting close. QuickBooks is the primary system used.
· Perform routine monthly and ad hoc reporting to owners, internal stake holders, bank, etc.
· Preparing biweekly payroll for ~20 employees.
· Performing daily banking transactions.
· Performing monthly sales tax compliance.
· Interreact as needed with outside service providers and auditors (banks, WC audit, CPA’s, etc.)
· Oversee HR function.
· Oversee AP function.
· Oversee DMV administration function.
- Quickbooks (1 year of experience is required)
- Payroll (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Accounting (2 years of experience is preferred)
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.