Our client is looking for a Director of Finance to support Retail Operations. The Director of Finance will be responsible for budgeting, accounting, reporting and analyzing financial performance of retail store operations.
- Managing full P&L from Sales through operating income
- Forecasting and budgeting of channel expenditure
- Responsible for labor analytics for all aspects of productivity bench marking including labor budgets by store, allocation, daily weights, and FTE reporting.
- Monitor store financial compiling, maintaining and analyzing statistics 500+ store locations.
- Analyze sales budgets by store, and trends top sales by brands.
- Capex modeling and remodel/relocation stores performance
- Ad Hoc analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting. CPA or MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience
- Retail / distribution and/or consumer goods industry is desirable
- Prior experience managing staff
Financially responsible for 600 Retail locations
- Analytical Thinking (5 years of experience is required)
- consolidations (1 year of experience is required)
- Financial Reporting
- Years of experience: 8 years
- Experience level:Director
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.