Are you a friendly and motivated individual who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for a multifaceted individual who can successfully multi-task the day to day responsibilities within a Loan and Mortgage group. Our client is seeking a polished professional with light Banking experience or someone looking to start their career and eager to learn.
- Provide support to members and branches on servicing matters
- Perform functions related to taxes, hazard/flood insurance, and mortgage insurance
- Transfer and setup new first/second mortgages, setup home equity lines of credit and flex conversion loans
- Review and track post-closing documents
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- High school diploma or equivalent required with knowledge in banking or lending (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to adapt and learn new computer systems and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Click to apply and send resumes to email@example.com.
- Analytical Thinking
- Loan Servicing (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.