Randstad Professionals is currently assisted a trusted client in their search for a seasoned Medical Biller / Accounts Receivable Specialist! The client is looking to onboard an individual in the next couple of days! If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, please send an updated resume to Neph.Sierra@RandstadUSA.com!
Verifies patient's insurance coverage and payer authorization for the services
• Collects the information required to create a claim
• Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim
processed and paid
• Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims
• Handling collections on unpaid accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients;
monitoring payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur.
• Maintains all medical billing files
• Manages the facility's Accounts Receivable reports
• Perform ongoing monitoring of accounts worked to ensure maximization of collection dollars through
appropriate follow-up and documentation of actions taken in patient accounting system.
- Medicare Compliance
- Healthcare Network
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.