We are looking for a Accounts Receivable Clerk in the Donelson area. Position reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager and is a very close liaison with customers, as well as with internal Operations, Sales, Customer Service, and Finance Departments. This person will
- Monitor the Accounts Receivable email and fax boxes (Outlook)
- Provide invoices to customers on a daily basis
- Provide customer statements on a monthly & ad hoc basis.
- Complete and manage credit applications.
Required: 2 Years of Experience in an Accounts Receivable Department Business to Business Collections
- Review the customer AR balances and identify those with past due balances.
- Initiate AR collection calls to past due customers on a daily basis.
- Monitor accounts on credit hold and release held orders, as needed.
- Monitor the collection of amounts due.
- Keep records of all delinquent accounts, incomplete files, and credit risks.
- Send follow-up inquiries and assist with negotiating with past-due accounts
(subject to authorization limit set by the CFO).
- Assist with cash application process as required and directed by the Accounts Receivable Manager
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.