Are you a motivated individual with a sense of urgency who loves working in a fast paced environment? If so, we are looking for someone detail oriented who can work efficiently, and independently. Candidates interested in applying should have great computer skills and be able to type at least 60 WPM. Please note, this position is partically remote, partically on-site, located in Worcester, MA.
- Document and compile case files following proper protocol
- Act as a liaison and investigator regarding denials, claims, referrals, quality of service, ect.
- Educate and notify members and representatives of relevant information
- Act with a sense of urgency in problem solving and completing assigned work
- Meet weekly goals and deadlines
- Knowledge of Healthcare and/or insurance background preferred
- Work independently and use skills learned during training to apply to daily functions
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Health Insurance Policies (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.