A leading Mobile company is looking for a Customer Support Agent. The Customer Support Agent will be the primary point of contact for the client Members requesting assistance. This positive, professional, and enthusiastic individual will be able to connect with the Member regarding provide support and resolve any concerns they may have.
- High School Graduate, or equivalent degree
- Prior Customer Service Experience; Customer Focused: Displays Caring to those they serve
- Experience with Mobile Smartphones and how they work
- Feels comfortable talking to Members about new or helpful products or services
- Able to work as part of a team, but in a remote environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Customer Service
- Typing Skills
- Data Entry
- Active Listening
- Basic Software Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.