We are seeking outgoing, energetic, and dependable individuals to join a client in the Milwaukee area. As a Brand Ambassador you will be responsible for driving consumer awareness and sales by attending various trade shows, fairs, festivals and events around the greater Milwaukee area. This is typically a part-time role, however full-time hours may be available depending on candidate's availability. This is a great role for anyone looking for supplemental income as most events are on evenings and weekends.
- Must be comfortable with changing work location and fluctuating schedule as each week there are different events.
- Must have the ability to speak to everyone at an event to qualify customers and set appointments
- Must be willing/able to think on their feet, go with the flow and enjoy a level of adventure while working in an unsupervised capacity
- Preferred open availability as events traditionally run from Wednesdays-Sundays. Can accommodate limited availability but need consistent availability of some sort.
- Preferred willingness & ability to travel anywhere in southeastern WI to different event locations. Can accommodate localized availability
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- standing for 6 hours at one time
- working weekends
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.