Are you a go-getter with a "can-do" attitude? Are you highly-motivated and energetic? Beauty manufacturing company is looking for to fill an Account Manager role for their facility in Chatsworth. Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred; associate degree or three to five years relative experience in an account management position in lieu of degree.
- Team oriented, assertive and detailed self-starter with a good understanding of the manufacturing process required.
- strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and develop reports, so must have advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated capability to work cross-functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Customer and deadline oriented with a sense of urgency and proven ability to creatively resolve problems.
- Ability to lead customer teams and have excellent prioritization skills.
An Account Manager oversees and coordinates all customer needs in the organization including processing customer orders, managing all new product lines including Bill of Material (BOM) creation, and daily communication with the Voyant Beauty operation teams.
- Coordinates new projects/launches ensure that line trials and first productions are clearly communicated to all departments involved and that customer timelines are met.
- Determines the most crucial needs of customers and carries them out to ensure that they receive first-class customer care and service.
- Interacts and communicates with the client on a regular basis to determine the best way to service the account in keeping in line with the protocols and needs of Voyant Beauty.
- Responsible for pricing, quality issue communication, and all other customer related activities.
- Collaborates with sales to maintain sales forecasts.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Analytical Thinking (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft excel (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Product Management
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.