Randstad is now recruiting Debt Specialists for a large financial company in Jacksonville, FL 32246! In this position you will be determining reasons for customer delinquencies and uses standard methods and procedures to secure payment. This position requires previous call center experience and at least a High School Diploma. This position pays $15.50-16.00/hr depending on experience and the schedule is Mon-Sat between 8am and 10pm for a total of 40hrs and 5 days. This position will start remotely during COVID so they will provide you with a laptop, but when it is safe to work in the office you must be able to commute to the office. This is a temp to hire opportunity so apply now before this position is filled!
Determines reasons for customer delinquencies and uses standard methods and procedures to secure payment; Identify reasons why customers can or cannot pay
· Identifies type of loan product involved, including residential mortgages, home equities, indirect loans, mobile homes, lines of credit, unsecured loans, recreational vehicles, overdrafts and others and modify approach accordingly
· Develops familiarity with debt management counseling and information to provide to customers as necessary
The essential functions of this role include:
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 10 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.