Are you looking for the next steps in your Sales career? Take that first one by applying to be a Inside Sales Rep. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this work from home (after onsite training) opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as at least 1 year or experience in a related position.
- Performs on time, on site surveys, and accurate written estimates to prospective
- customers who are planning to move.
- Adheres to company pricing guidelines and standards.
- Networks and markets company services throughout assigned territory.
- Meets, or beats performance standards and objectives.
- Follows up consistently with all prospects until decisions are made.
- Submits paperwork in a complete and timely manner to assigned SalesCoordinator.
- Remains in contact with customers to help support service needs, answerquestions, or resolve issues throughout the relocation process.
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Telephone Etiquette
- Adapting to Change
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Call Center Support
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.