Randstad Office Professionals is currently searching for an Administrative Assistant for a large healthcare company here in Richmond, VA! Do you have 3+ years of secretarial /administrative experience? This might be the opportunity for you! Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review and consideration!
- Provides administrative and office support for the up to 10 internal employees
- Serves as the liaison between the executive(s) office and all internal and external contacts.
- Facilitates patient record management, patient scheduling, office ordering, and communication for faculty memebers
- Primary reception for phone, fax, and email contact for 10 faculty members
- Pulls records/reports for internal faculty members
• Minimum of three (3) years of previous secretarial/administrative work experience in an office setting
• Previous experience with Microsoft Office applications and e-mail/calendaring
• Two (2) years of previous experience performing accounting and/or budgeting functions in a corporate setting
- Organizational Skills
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Scheduling Appointments
- Administrative Duties
- Customer Service
- Transcribing Notes
- Maintaining Calendars
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.