We are currently looking for customer oriented professionals to join a growing team within the banking industry. The position will be a Client Services Associate responsible for assisting customers with a variety of banking related questions and products. The position will pay $25.00 per hour, will be full time and will be 100% remote until mid 2021 at least. This is a great opportunity to gain valuable working experience with a fast growing and reputable bank located in downtown Boston, MA.
- Responsible for providing, prompt, accurate, and courteous response to preferred banking clients' inquires.
- Work effectively with team members to maximize customer service and to resolve client needs.
- Interacting with other banking departments to ensure that the needs of the customer is met. Strive for 1st call resolution of all banking questions.
- Process transactions accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for balancing checks and all other transactions.
Candidates must be local to Boston, MA. Only local candidates will be considered.
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is preferred)
- banking (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.