The Senior Accountant will support all aspects of financial statement review, prepare and process tax fillings for various individual and corporate entities, and assist with growing the firms book of business, and mentoring entry level accountants. The ideal candidate will have experience with a local or regional public accounting firm, and have advanced certifications and/or degrees, CPA is highly preferred.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget.
- Prepare tax returns for more complex income tax clients.
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Review and prepare individual, corporate and partnership multi-state federal, and non- profit tax returns of varying complexities.
- Review and process monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statement compilations.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Public Accounting (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Individual Tax
- Corporate Tax
- Partnership Tax
- Multi-State Tax
- Financial Statements
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.