Mobile company that is mission driven with their philanthropic initiatives is looking for Customer Service professionals to act as a remote advocate for their clients. This is a perfect role for empathetic candidates who love to uncover problems over the phone to meet all client needs. Candidates must be driven to resolve a variety of issues over the phone including billing, account, technical, and other issues.
- Respond to inbound calls from existing Members as their Advocate by resolving the reason for their contacts through problem-solving and education
- Manage time effectively through adhering to schedules, and work to provide the best possible customer service to our Members
- Willing to work a weekend day, the schedule needed, and overtime as necessary
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Call Center Support
- Patient Support
- Basic Software Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 6 AM - 2 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.