A great opportunity to work with a nationwide leader!! Use a variety of sourcing strategies to create a variety of service agreements which communicate product specifications and service requirements in support of Company operations. Ensure compliance to Company policies, to protect the Company from all risks and liabilities. Agreements can range from low-dollar to multi-million-dollar agreements, and will span multiple types of services
- Represent Company’s best interest during negotiations with suppliers to ensure best value, price, lead-time, and customer service. Receive and review a wide variety of contract requests and select the most appropriate sourcing strategy based on the situation and the scope of work. May support one or more specialized areas requiring an increased depth of knowledge.
- Conduct and review bid proposals from suppliers and recommend or enter into contracts to meet the desired scope of work.
- Perform purchasing of items and demand changes timely for customer events, business shifts, and seasonality changes. May support one or more specialized areas that will require the ability to become a subject matter expert.
- Establish a solid and competitive supply base by identifying and qualifying new suppliers, and by evaluating and improving existing suppliers. Develop, maintain and enforce supplier scorecards where appropriate.
- Sourcing (4 years of experience is preferred)
- purchasing (3 years of experience is preferred)
- purchasing negotiations (3 years of experience is preferred)
- contract review (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.