Do you enjoy being active, working in a warehouse environment and have shipping experience? We are looking for a inventory clerk to assist with the warehouse as well as be a point of reference to clientele and in house customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to showcase their expertise! The client is interviewing immediately, apply today!
Receive packages both physically and in the ERP system
• Prepare material/packages for shipment to alternate sites (both domestic and international)
• Enter various data into ERP system, Excel spreadsheets, client web portal, supplier web portal
• Generate reports and exports to Excel from ERP system, review and analyze data and respond accordingly
• Compile data summaries to present to various departments or managers
• Track and follow-up on product orders
• Expedite product shipments to ensure adherence to inventory guidelines
• Research inventory inaccuracies and reconcile accordingly
• Effectively communicate with employees throughout the organization both verbally and in writing
• Effectively communicate with suppliers both verbally and in writing
• Inform the appropriate individuals (Buyers, Inventory Planners, Site Leads, Managers) of any issues related to material shortages that may cause an out of stock or machine down situation
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.