We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to work in a fast paced, high volume call center for our client in the Manufacturing industry. The individual will receive calls from customers to resolve highly technical inquiries in regards to orders and shipments in a timely and friendly manner. This role will pay between $15-$20 per hour depending on previous experience and skillset. Previous manufacturing customer service experience is preferred. Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm M-F. This role is a temp to hire position. If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your current resume and brief description of your relevant customer service experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address customer inquiries regarding orders and shipments by phone, email, mail, fax, or chat in a timely and friendly manner.
- Focus on first contact resolution.
- Escalate non-routine issues outside of knowledge scope to appropriate perssonel.
- Process order requests per department guidelines.
- Develop a thorough understanding of JW products, websites, operations and literature to add value to help customers.
- SAP (3 years of experience is required)
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Conflict Resolution
- Math and Calculation
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.