Food services organization on the Peninsula is looking to hire a contract Recruiter to join the team. Recruiter will report directly to the HR Manager. Recruiter will assist with full cycle recruiting and become a key contributor in ensuring that the organization hires the best possible talent. Schedule: M-F 8:00am-5:00pm; can work from home. Experience in manufacturing/warehouse environment a plus.
- Supports HR Manager and team with management of delegated tasks as needed.
- Manages full cycle recruitment (sources, pre-screens, and interview coordination).
- Develops and maintains a pipeline of candidates using the Applicant Tracking System and sources top talent through LinkedIn, cold calling, networking, job postings, and recruitment events.
- Assists with reference checks and other hiring assessment tools as needed.
- Organizes and attends staffing related activities and recruitment events.
- Assists job postings on the career site and ensures all jobs are displayed in a consistent format.
- Supports the employee referral program process.
- Coordinates the preparation of hiring and recruitment statistics and analytic reports.
- Collaborates with other HR personnel as needed.
- Performs other assignments as requested.
- sourcing (1 year of experience is required)
- interview coordination (1 year of experience is preferred)
- pre-screening (1 year of experience is preferred)
- recruiting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.