Greenville company is searching for a Recruiting Specialist that will be responsible for interviewing and referring applicants for salaried positions throughout the Company's US locations. Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years talent acquisition or related HR experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in lieu of degree
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company is preferred
- College and career fair recruiting experience is preferred
- Previous experience sourcing cold candidate leads is preferred
Position is currently remote due to COVID but WILL return to the office when it is safe - must be able to commute to Greenville location. Position is an open ended contract but could become permanent for the right candidate.
- Source Candidates (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Interviewing (2 years of experience is required)
- Recruiting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.