The benefits administrator position is responsible for coordinating and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs for staff and enrollees - group health, dental, vision, COBRA, short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation, life insurance, long term care, flexible spending plan, 401(k)plan and transit program. The benefits administrator provides excellent customer service, guides and supports the organization to provide high quality benefits plans and services, investigates new benefits programs, improves existing programs, and monitors benefits administration as well as provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefits programs.
- Provide excellent telephone contact for enrollees to answer questions and assistance in a timely manner regarding benefits eligibility and general questions regarding coverage under the employer's health plan.
- Function as an advocate on behalf of covered participants with regard to claim appeals and assist participants in communication with health plan carrier.
- Maintain all appropriate records and files concerning enrollment of staff, enrollees, documentation of staff and enrollee claims, and all correspondence with staff and enrollees.
- Provide welcome letter and enrollment package to newly hired enrollees.
- Provide letters to new enrollees, waiver confirmation letters and/or enrollment confirmation letters to staff and enrollees as appropriate.
- Assist staff and enrollees with enrollment into the organization's health plan. Accept enrollments and send to health plan carrier. Mail summary plan description to participants with cover letter.
- MS Word
- analytical skills
- knowledge of plans designs
- workers compensation
- Medicare Compliance
- ERISA compliance
- COBRA compliance
- FMLA compliance
- ADA compliance
- communication skills
- Organizational Skills
- working under pressure
- meeting deadlines
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.