Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? A major Healthcare provider company is looking for customer service representatives to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Care Support Specialist will take inbound and make outbound calls for a variety of customer and partner related issues.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 11 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.