Looking for a position to help earn some extra income through the holiday season? We have a great opportunity with a well establish media client looking for Accounts Payable support through the end of January. The ideal candidate should have the technical capabilities to work from home. If you are open to a temporary AP role and can start immediately, read on and apply directly.
- Accounts Payable functions include credit card charge reconciliation, expense report audits, and entering digital invoices for accurate processing
- Will handle roughly 40-50 transaction per day
- AP Clerk will work extensively on Excel and web-based accounting system
- Ful-cycle accounts payable duties (matching, batching, and coding)
- Use paperless sytem to process daily invoices
- Ineract with internal employees as needed to collect back-up documentation
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office
- Accounts Payable (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Entry
- expense reimbursements
- bank reconciliations
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.