As the Customer Single Point of Contact or Loss Mitigation representative, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, and loss mitigation. If you have experience in a call center I would encourage you to apply today!
- Acts as a single point of contact to borrowers currently 45 days delinquent or greater.
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls on assigned accounts that are delinquent.
- Work with the borrower on a repayment plan to help get them to a current status.
- Educate the borrower with loss mitigation options.
- Remain the point of contact for the borrower until they are approved for loss mitigation.
- Customer Service
- Call Center (1 year of experience is required)
- Mortgage Experience (1 year of experience is required)
- Loss Mitigation Experience
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.