Randstad has a fantastic DIRECT HIRE opportunity for a HR Generalist in the Plymouth area. This position will be handling day to day HR operations and functions for a 100+ employee manufacturing organization such as Payroll, employee benefits, HR reporting and auditing, salry and compensation etc. This position will require at least 3 years of HR generalist experience, ability to work independently, experience with payroll, benefits and compensation managment, personable and high degree of organization This position will be DIRECT HIRE, will offer $58,000-$65,000/yr with full benefits and PTO.
- Onboard new employees, which includes the data entry and maintenance efforts in various systems and electronic/physical filing system.
- Manage Bi-Weekly Payroll for employees
- Provide new employees and managers with their initial training about key policies and procedures.
- Manage benefits and incentive plans.
- Prepare new employee office environment .
- Set up new employees within HR systems
- Manage HRIS systems and processes including performance reviews, employee changes, improvement plans, etc.
- Stay current on employment compliance, reporting, and regulatory concerns
- Payroll (1 year of experience is required)
- Benefits Coordination
- Reporting and Auditing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.