Randstad is currently looking for an experienced assistant property manager for a complex in the East End of Louisville. This will be a direct hire opportunity with great benefits and hours of Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. Please apply directly or for any inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communicates with tenants regarding property-related issues.
- Coordinates with tenants and third parties to address maintenance and facility needs.
- Collaborates with property management team to produce advertising materials.
- Meets with prospective tenants to show properties, conduct interviews, receive rental applications and explain terms of occupancy.
- Processes applications and conducts credit checks.
- Collects monthly fees and maintains records of payments and rental activity.
- Prepares budgets and financial reports.
- Coordinates with outside vendors to arrange for trash removal, maintenance, landscaping, security and other services.
- Investigates and helps to resolve complaints, disturbances and violations.
- Complies with anti-discrimination laws with regard to housing, renting and advertising.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Property Management (2 years of experience is required)
- Contract processing (2 years of experience is required)
- Basic Accounting (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.