Are you looking for the next steps in your career? Take that first one by applying to be a Customer Support Representative. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of making and keeping loyal customers happy, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Customer Support Rep or experience in a related position.
What You'll Be Doing
• Provide exceptional service by connecting, solving, and building relationships with our customers for each interaction
• Thinking outside the box to effectively solve customer concerns and issues
• Continually learn and improve your knowledge of Autodesk’s Education platform to help provide an exceptional interaction
• Provide timely, constant, and ongoing communication with customers and internal partners regarding their support cases until those cases are solved
- Customer Service
- JIRA (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.