Our client is looking for a Sales Representative to sell the company’s services to the public so as to generate a quality product for the customer and profit for the company. The Sales Rep will maintain the company reputation of integrity and professionalism by communicating with customers in a professional manner, being punctual for appointments, returning phone calls promptly, having a clean truck and neat appearance, etc. This is a commission role where you are expected to make $50-60K your first year. You will be supplied with a Truck, commission on all sales, Benefits available and more. You must have 1-2 years experience selling home remodels or a trade.
· Maintains regular communication with the president, staff and field personnel, working cooperatively to develop methods and systems that are most effective for growing the business.
· Set and achieve goals for sales volumes, closing rates and gross profits.
· Prices new opportunities within 48 hours of the onsite visit with prospect using Price Sheet rates.
· Returns incoming phone calls in a professional manner and within 8 business hours of call.
· Helps jobs stay “happy and under.” Visits every sold job over $3k at least once to maintain relationship with customers and crew.
· Maintain consistent follow-up procedures on all open bids. Get’s a “yes” or a “no” on all bids.
· Maintain closing % of at least 40% of qualified leads.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Customer Service
- Prospecting/Cold Calls (2 years of experience is required)
- Active Listening (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.