Nationwide tax and financial services company looking for a full time experienced Tax Accountant/Bookkeeper for their Tampa, FL office. The Tax Accountant is expected to perform a variety of accounting, payroll and bookkeeping services for small businesses. Seeking a highly organized and proactive thinker able to meet deadlines inherent in the tax and accounting profession.
• Monthly write-up and entry, including bank reconciliation through the production of financial
• Preparation of monthly and annual sales tax returns
• Preparation of quarterly payroll tax returns including multiple state unemployment tax returns
and monthly 941 tax payments for clients
• Annual workers compensation audits
• State and federal audit assistance as required
• Annual write-up of corporate clients through the preparation of the corporate tax return
• Other duties as assigned by the Tax Branch Manager
- Tax Preperation
- Bank Reconciliation
- Financial Statements
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.