Are you a mortgage professional who is looking for that next step in their career? Interested in moving into a company that is known for that family atmosphere and team environment? Randstad Office Professionals, one of the largest recruiting firms in the world, is currently hiring for a direct hire Mortgage Post Closer with a well known regional bank. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is hoping to work in a smaller bank with a tightly knit team atmosphere. If you are qualified and interested please apply directly or send your resume to James.Boatwright@randstadusa.com for review!
- Prepare all loan closing documents and deliver to the closing agent along with communicating any specific instructions or requirements
- Review and approve final loan closing documents including Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures that may be prepared by the Settlement Agent
- Validate the accuracy and completeness of all information in the closing package
- Analytical Thinking
- Mortgage (2 years of experience is required)
- Mortgage Post-Closing (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.