We are looking for a motivated Member Service Representative to be the first point of contact for all account related questions, requests, and concerns. The Member Service Representative's responsibilities include answering and directing phone calls, assisting with account related issues, resolving complaints, and processing transactions.
To be successful as a Member Service Representative you should have strong customer service skills and enjoy working with people. A top-notch Member Service Representative should be able to deliver exceptional member service experiences and resolve inquiries and complaints in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Answering phone calls and written questions, concerns, and complaints regarding account.
- Providing information on fees, policies, processes, benefits, products, and services.
- Actively listening to members and identifying their needs.
- Recommending and cross-selling products and services to members and potential members.
- Investigating and resolving or escalating membership and payment issues.
- Assessing member eligibility and processing payments, applications, and requests.
- Documenting all inquiries and maintaining accurate membership records.
- Customer Service
- Active Listening
- Adapting to Change
- Telephone Etiquette
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.