Growing Venture Capital Start Up is looking to hire a remote temporary People Operations Analyst to join the Human Resources team. People Operations Analyst will deliver meaningful trends, insights, metrics and analysis. People Operations Analyst will have a solid understanding of the Employee Life Cycle, Compensation, Benefits, Equity and Stock Options, HR workflows, identifying processes and making recommendations to leadership. If you are passionate about start up environments and People Analytics, we would like to talk to you!
- Managing employee data including compensation, personal data and benefits
- Creating and tracking performance metrics
- Creating employee documents
- Equity analysis
- Reviewing and updating people data
- Creating people dashboards and various people analytics reports
- Benefits administration
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
- Adhoc projects
- People Operations (4 years of experience is required)
- Total Rewards Compensation (4 years of experience is required)
- Kronos (1 year of experience is preferred)
- HRIS (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Equity/Stock Options (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Benefits Administration (2 years of experience is preferred)
- People Analytics (2 years of experience is required)
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.