- Weekly processing of payroll for all divisions
- Assist with month end payroll breakout for accounting month end and year end close
- Process team member financial data requests
- Track and monitor team member leave requests
- Coordinate enrollment of benefits
- Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly reports
- Assist with accounting responsibilities and provide backup functions as needed.
- Support HR function as needed and provide team member administrative support
The payroll specialist will:
The Payroll Coordinator will perform payroll functions and assist with Human Resources responsibilities.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Analytical Thinking
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.