If you are a go-getter who loves problem solving, communicationg professionally, and working independently, this Loan Funding Specialist position may be for you! This position requires that you be fully capable of working from home, so please keep that in mind before applying. Apply directly to this job post to schedule a virtual interview with Randstad! You may also send an updated resume to email@example.com to express your interest.
- Reviewing, researching, processing and responding to basic to moderate written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, vendors and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various ares within loan servicing.
- Researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
- Conducting periodic audits of files.
- May perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, fund wiring and disbursement processes.
- Working independently
- Analytical Thinking
- Basic Accounts Receivable
- Claims Processing
- Written Communication
- Basic Software Skills
- Problem Solving
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.