Are you ready to apply your analytical skills in a new way? Randstad is currently working with a client in Norwood, MA that is hiring for a Pension Analyst. The candidate will support the Defined Benefits Team Leaders and clients by serving as a subject matter expert and as a technical systems resource for the defined benefit plans.
- Apply knowledge of the Defined benefit domain, rules and regulations.
- Manage individual participant requests as well as plan level data processing and analysis.
- Complete and peer review pension calculations for plan participants who are initiating their retirement benefit.
- Review Plan Documents to assist with research and build plan specific knowledge
- Create or modify calculation programs in order to respect the provisions of the relevant plans, laws and administrative procedures
- Apply analysis skills in data analysis, trouble shooting, pension calculation logic, and business requirements development
- Act as a subject matter expert for clients benefit calculations and other administration processes.
- Assist with the testing of the system according to plan provisions and administrative requirements.
- May be involved in various special projects, including plan termination, vested term cashouts, implementation of new plan provisions, etc.
- Analytical Thinking (1 year of experience is required)
- Math and Calculation (1 year of experience is required)
- Written Communication (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Motivating (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.