Are you looking for a seasonal position that has the potential to go long term? We have the perfect opportunity for data entry clerks who would like to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. We are hiring for 1st shift. The ideal candidate will be a focused, positive professional with computer skills. This role offers a competitive wage. If you are interested please apply online For any questions you can email me @ Mirna.Ojeda@randstadusa.com
- Input information from a variety of sources into a computer database using both alphanumeric and 10-key skills
- Work in a climate controlled environment with daily goals and the potential for monthly bonuses.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Typing Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 2:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.