Randstad is hiring in our Pittsburgh area location! Do you like to be paid weekly? Do you like to have weekends off? If so...please keep reading!
We are looking for a candidate that has experience working in a fast paced office setting and will be comfortable conducting phone interviews and in person interviews. The position will contribute and support the onsite Randstad team which directly supports the client's specific strategic and operational goals. This person will specialize in ensuring compliance and coordinating efforts pertaining to recruiting, applicant screenings (background, assessments, drug testing), safety, and maintaining the employee records of all applicants.
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements
- Participating in hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing applications, and references
- Coordinating onsite and external drug testing efforts
- Maintaining electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly and legal storage of personnel data
- Looking for someone who has up to one year of experience in a recruiting role, or more (we can train!)
- Pay rate starts at $20.00 per hour, or more depending on experience of the candidate.
This person is to work on-site with our client and team.
This is a contract position for at least 1 year.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Compliance Requirements
- Vendor Management (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Google for Business Suite
- Microsoft Office
- VMS Software knowledge (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Customer Service
- Phone interviews
- Video Interviews
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.