Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity as a paralegal? One of the top law firms in Florida has an immediate opening for a personal injury litigation paralegal who speaks both English and Spanish fluently. This candidate must have experience handling all aspects of discovery, drafting complaints, and trial preparation. Position requires experience in Florida litigation and the electronic filing system. Paralegal duties for each case are standard: filing an attorney-prepared suit, monitoring service of process, keeping accurate calendar and schedule details and scheduling depositions and hearings. Must have attention to detail and be able to multitask. This is a fantastic work environment but to succeed you must enjoy working in a fast-paced setting and have proven organization skills. Must be able to work both independently and work in a team setting.
- Reviewing relevant state laws on personal injury
- Interviewing clients about their injuries
- Gathering medical reports
- Getting insurance information from the defendant
- Case planning, development, and management.
- Legal research, fact gathering and information retrieval.
- Drafting correspondence.
- Drafting pleadings, document responses and discoveries.
- Contacting and conferencing with clients.
- Analysing and summarising documents.
- knowledge of FL Litigation (2 years of experience is required)
- Exp. with FL electronic filing (1 year of experience is required)
- calendaring (1 year of experience is preferred)
- detail oriented (1 year of experience is required)
- bilingual (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.